unleashthegeek


Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Mizobata Junpei, "My Work is My Love"


30th November 2011

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

On the 29th, actor Mizobata Junpei (22) attended the PR event for FOX's drama 'Terra Nova - Future Genesis' in Tokyo. He is a big fan of Steven Spielberg's science fiction works. His favourite is 'Back to the Future'. "If I ever get to work with Director Spielberg, a weak character in a comedic role would be great," he said. This year, he'll be busy with work even during the Christmas period. "I don't have that special someone. Maybe next time when my work schedule is more flexible."



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/f-et-tp0-20111129-870263.html

I love x'mas illuminations :)

Labels:




Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main